Thursday, June 2, 2011

There is always Hope!

Okay, I'm usually a very optimistic person, but lately I've been kinda "brown" - we have had no rain, 100 degree days and 40 mph winds - reminds me of the Dust Bowl Days!! But as I was doing my outside chores this morning I saw this little yellow flower (not sure what it is) just beaming "hope" in the midst of the brown!

                                                  
...He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and He will strengthen your frame....Is 58:11

Blessings!!!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

It is amazing what a little hope can do for the soul. And here we are with the opposite conditions--unseasonably cold and wet all May, with 500% of normal snowpack for this time of year waiting to come down and flood us out as soon as it turns hot!