Monday, December 5, 2011

CWR Block #49 and I'm a Winner!!!

This week's CWR Block was Yankee Puzzle - a simple but very appropriate block! I loved making it and love looking at all the color combos out there!!




I also finished my yahoo group small quilt one on one swap, but don't want to post it until my partner gets it. Janene lives in Yackandandah Victoria Australia and I put it in the post today - she should have it within two weeks!! Then I'll post. So even though I don't have many pictures, I have been busy. As I was putting on the binding last night, Mike asked me, "How many of those are you going to make? It seems like you are always working on something!!!"  I fix him 2 meals a day - what more could a guy want!! LOL!!!


And imagine my surprise when I logged on and went to my dashboard and was scanning the blogs that I follow and my name - yes, MY NAME jumped out at me on Maureen's - Pursuit of Quilts blog that I was the winner of her anniversary giveaway!!! Thanks Maureen - I'm already planning something to make!!! How fun is that - an early Christmas present for me!!!!

Blessed Christmas to All!!!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Beautiful block, Doniene, and Congratulations!! A great win! Lucky you. : )
And I like the festive new look on your blog.