Friday, May 27, 2011

Got my Camera Back!!!

Now that I have my camera back, you guys may get tired of me!!! But wanted to share our proud moment at our son's college graduation!!

These are our four children Mollie (20 Jr at TSU), Rygh (22), Mikkie (26), and Mandie (24). Mikkie and Mandie have both also graduated from TSU, so it is a family tradition even though neither Mike nor I attended TSU.



This is Rygh and his girlfriend Lyn - she is 23 and is a nurse at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas.

Blessings

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

The similarities continue--my third child (a son) graduated from USU this spring. His two older sisters have graduated there as well. His younger brother is currently a student there. When I finally get my graduate son's college t-shirt quilt made I will post his grad. pic. with a photo of it.

Unknown said...

Your children are so handsome.

Diana and LaDonna said...

What a beautiful family! You are blessed!

LaDonna