Jeanneke honored me by selecting me (along with several others) for this award - it goes to some one who has less than 200 followers and who has inspired, encouraged or otherwise caught your attention! Thanks Jeanneke!!!
So I'm passing it on to 5 bloggers that I follow who inspire me. It was very difficult to just choose just 5, but I did because I think this is good way to get to know new fellow bloggers!!
1. Michelle - amazing flower photography, and super cute hexie blocks!!
2. Kylie - amazing use of color in her quilting projects! and a darling family!
3. Rhonda - I know she is close to 200 followers, but Rhonda is an Artist Extraordinaire - but she
humors me with nice "geometrics" often!
4. Lucy - This is one of the very first blogs that I began to follow - not only is Lucy an accomplished quilter, she is an amazing photographer and a great encourager! Such in inspiration for your whole life! P.S. I don't know how many followers she has - but she is still a great one!!
5. Quilt Happy - This is a relatively new blogger who always has positive things to share!! Just cheers me up!
I want all of you who I correspond with, that I cherish my blogger friend relationships!! They have had a great impact not only in my quilting, but my whole life
Blessings to each and every one!!!