Friday, October 4, 2013

"Posh Pumpkin Patch"

Happy Fall to All!!!

What better way to celebrate fall, than a pumpkin patch!! I made these pumpkins for my two oldest daughters to sell in their new venture - booths at craft shows. They are doing two shows this month, and it has been so much fun to see them planning and working together!!! What a blessing!



The little quilt is one that I put together from a charm pack that I received from my dear blogging friend, Janet O. called "Posh Pumpkins". If you click on the bottom picture, you can see the fun fabrics and a faint outline of the "posh" pumpkin that I fmq. A fun little quilt and such a great reminder of what fun meeting wonderful people on blogger has been for me!!






Hope this finds each and everyone filled with JOY!!



12 comments:

Aimee said...

Your pumpkin patch is amazing! I absolutely love them. I'm sure they will sell fast :)!

JoAnne said...

I love the pumpkins and the quilt!

Vickie said...

There you are ! You've been a busy girl ! Cute, cute cute ! Good luck to the girls....where are they're shows going to be ?

Janet O. said...

What fun pumpkins! Reminds me of this. : )
http://roguequilter.blogspot.com/2011/10/plethora-of-pumpkins.html
I love how you have displayed them. They should sell well.
You made such a great little Fall quilt. I still haven't used my little charm pack. I can see the pumpkin in the quilting!! Lovely job, Doniene!!

Anne Ida said...

What a fun pumpkin patch - looks like you had heaps of fun putting them all togheter. And love the little fall quilt with the pumpkin quilting!

Take care and enjoy your weekend!

libbyquilter said...

CUTE little pumpkins and that little quilt is delightful as well~!

i too have been amazed and blessed by the wonderful people i have met through blogging~! when i watch the news i wonder if there are any good people 'out there' . . . then i visit my blog friends and am reassured that there are indeed some amazing, talented and generous souls left in this world.
thank goodness~!

:-)
libbyQ

Karen said...

At first glance at the picture of the pumpkins, I thought they were real. Delightful looking at a close-up view to see the different fabrics.

audrey said...

Great little quilt! And your pumpkins are looking very fun.:)

Impera Magna said...

Love those pumpkins... I was thinking about making some just the other day... but now I just need to move closer to where your DDs have their craft shows! :)

Grit said...

Wonderful quilt and pumpkins.
And I love your border collie. ;-)

Raewyn said...

Very cool pumpkins!! I hope the craft shows go well for the girls.Your posh pumpkin quilt is a darling and love the big posh pumpkin in it!!

Carrie P. said...

the pumpkins and little doll quilts from the other posts are so cute. I am sure they will be big sellers.